- Personal Information: While using our Application, we shall ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (that is, "Personal Information"). Personal Information shall include without limitation, your-
- Email address;
- Contact number;
- Complete postal address;
- Educational qualifications and registration number in case of veterinary doctors, etc
- Usage Information: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Application or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Information"). This Usage Information may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (that is, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Application that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When you access the Application by or through a mobile device, this Usage Information may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- User Generated Information: We shall collect information that is generated as a result of use of the Application by you, including without limitation invoices, prescriptions, vaccination schedules, photographs, information about your clients, including but not limited to your clients’ email addresses, clients’ mobile numbers etc. We reserve the right to retain and use this information for such purpose(s) and for such duration and in such manner as we deem fit.
- Information about Your Transactions with Us: In addition, we collect your paid service(s) request(s) information and purchase and payment history. Any information collected by Chien Technologies Private Limited will be used by Chien Technologies Private Limited to improve its services, Application, etc; and maybe shared by Chien Technologies Private Limited with certain other specific users. Chien Technologies Private Limited may also direct users to websites/applications operated by third parties, though Chien Technologies Private Limited does not guarantee the security of any personal information disclosed on those websites/applications.
- Cookies and Similar Files: Our Application uses “cookies” and files that are similar to cookies to track the activity on our Application and hold certain information. Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Application. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Application. Examples of Cookies we use-
- Session Cookies- We use Session Cookies to operate our Application.
- Preference Cookies- We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies- We use Security Cookies for security purposes. The cookie also enables us to recall your past activities, post your account data, and tailor site elements and special offers to you. No personal/specific/individual information about you is stored on the cookie.
Use and Disclosure of Information: We use the information that we collect about you in such manner and to such extent that we deem fit, to provide, maintain, improve, and administer our Application, operate our business, provide services that you request, administer your account, inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you, and personalize your online experience. We further use the said information to allow you and your clients to participate in interactive features of our Application when you choose to do so, to provide customer care and support, to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Application, to monitor the usage of the Application, to detect, prevent, and address technical issues, to contact you and your clients for any purpose we deem fit via such medium as we deem fit, including without limitation the medium of SMS, etc.
In order to carry out certain business functions, we sometimes hire other third party entities to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose personal/specific/individual information that we collect about you or from you, including without limitation your contact number, to these entities to enable them to perform these services. In addition, we may share the information we collect with other entities with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. We may also disclose any/all information, including Personal Information we collect about you, in other circumstances as required or permitted by law. For example, Chien Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to disclose the information described in Clause 1 above, including without limitation Personal Information, when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to cooperate with an investigation of activities claimed to be unlawful, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, or to protect the rights or property of Chien Technologies Private Limited or others.
In addition, it is possible that in the future another entity may acquire Chien Technologies Private Limited or its assets. It is also possible that Chien Technologies Private Limited may partner with or purchase another entity to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that this occurs, it is possible that our user information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of Chien Technologies Private Limited’s assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your information.
Data Security: The security of your any and all your information as collected under Clause 1 above is important to us, but by using this Application you acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is a 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You further acknowledge and affirm that Chien Technologies Private Limited shall, under no circumstances, be responsible in any manner for any unauthorized disclosures of any and all information shared by you on or via the Application and any/all consequences thereof, including without limitation any loss(es) and/or damage(s) suffered to/due to any information shared by you.
Links to Third Party Products and Services: While you are visiting or using the Application, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies not owned or operated by Chien Technologies Private Limited. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the offer will be collected and used by the third party and not by Chien Technologies Private Limited. Information you provide to the third party and any dealings you have with the third party will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party. Chien Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable in any manner under these circumstances.