Terms & Condition
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APPLICATION.
VETolution is the official mobile application and website which is www.vetolution.com (hereinafter collectively called “Application”), and the sole property of Chien Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter “Chien Technologies Private Limited” or “we” or “our” or “us”). Your use of this Application is subject to the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms”) set out below. You should read them carefully before going any further. By using this Application, the user (hereinafter "user" or "you" or “your” or “he/she/” or “his/her” or “he/she/it” or “his/her/its” or “himself/herself/itself”) agrees to the following Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must refrain from using the Application. These Terms may change from time to time. Chien Technologies Private Limited may revise these Terms from time to time by posting the revised Terms on the Application. Chien Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, so please view it frequently.
- “we”, “us”, “our”, “the Company” “Chien Technologies” shall mean Chien Technologies Pvt. Ltd. who are the sole owners/ proprietors of VETolution and Doggie the App (a sister concern).
- “you”, “your”, “user”, “he/she”, “his/her/it”, “himself/ herself/ itself” shall mean the registered users of VETolution.
- “Services” shall mean the services provided by VETolution and/ or Doggie the App which shall be available to customers and/ or registered users of Doggie the App.
- “RVP” “Registered Veterinary Practitioner” shall mean a veterinary who is a registered user of VETolution.
- “VETconnect” shall mean a service whereby users of Doggie the App shall be able to consult an RVP for a specified fee and period of time through our app. Further information is available at Clause 5.
- Account and Registration: In our registration process, we shall ask all our users for contact and other personal information, including without limitation their name, address, email address, phone number, etc., to enable them to use the Application and/or contact them in relation to their requirements, Application usage, etc., and/or send them materials or information about the Application and/or Chien Technologies Private Limited. Every user shall be required to submit his/her educational qualification information and registration number along with demographic information, such as his/her age and gender, for internal profiling purposes. We further reserve the right to retain the information, data, and/or content submitted by all users indefinitely in the event of the termination of their account and/or discontinuation/temporary suspension of their use of the Application vide their account and to share such information in such manner as we deem fit to enable us to provide any/all services vide this Application as determined by us at our sole discretion.
- Accuracy and Monitoring of Information and Data Shared by You: You agree that you will be wholly and solely responsible for the accuracy of any and all information and data shared by you on the Application. Failure on your part to maintain said accuracy constitutes a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account with us, at our sole and final discretion. We reserve the right to monitor, i,e, verify and/or modify and/or delete any and all information and data submitted by you to maintain the quality of the Application, wholly and solely at our discretion.
- This new service introduced by the us which provides a platform for the RVP, to enable them to provide a consultation to a user from Doggie the App at any point in time, subject to the availability of the RVP for a specified time and fee.
- The RVPs shall have an option to avail such services as per their discretion provided by our app. Once he/she avails such services they will be connected with a Doggie the App user for a 15 minutes consultation.
- The user is allowed to set his/ her own fee to be charged and all payments will be settled on monthly account basis post deduction of platform usage charge which is payable to the payment gateway service provider to the tune of 2% not exceeding 3% along with deduction of 10% fee charged by us.
- Doggie the App users may ask any health related question to the RVP regarding their pets after paying consultation fee as listed on Doggie the App. Such fee shall be paid to the RVP
- Limitations on Usage: The user agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application. With respect to any and all types of users, unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, and unwarranted modification of data and information constituting the content of the Application is not permitted.
- User Conduct and Rules: By using the Application, the user undertakes that where the user is an individual natural person, he/she is aged 18 years of age and that irrespective of the type of user, he/she/it will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute, transmit, communicate, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, data, content, or information;
- provide inaccurate, misleading, or false information to us or to any other user. If data, information, or content provided by the user subsequently is rendered inaccurate, misleading, or false, then the user shall promptly notify us about the same and bring about rectifications as may be required by us;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless he/she/it owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary licenses pertaining thereto;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the application or another's computer and other such electronic devices;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other formal notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- harass, annoy, threaten, or intimidate any other users;
- conduct himself/herself/itself in a manner which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable, whether in relation to the data, information, or content uploaded or transmitted by the user in any manner, or otherwise;
- promote or enable illegal or unlawful activities of any kind;
- promote or enable illegal or unlawful activities of any kind;
- intend or attempt to obstruct, defraud, swindle, or deceive us or other users in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- engage in spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside the territory of the Republic India;
- The user shall maintain confidentiality of information shared by pet parent while availing the services of VETconnect. The RVP shall share with a third person ONLY if an explicit consent is obtained from the said pet parent.
- The user shall not provide a prescription through VETconnect in any way.
- violate any of the Terms contained herein.
- User Warranty and Representation:
- The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that the user is the owner of the content, information, or data which the user submits, and that it does not infringe any legal or statutory rights of others, including without limitation intellectual property rights, and that the content, information, or data which the user submits is true, authentic, and accurate. The user further warrants that to his/her/its knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, information, or data submitted in connection with the Application.
- By agreeing to use our website, the user warrants and represents that he/ she is a registered veterinary practitioner licensed to practice in India and agrees to submit a copy of their license to us.
- The user also represents and warrants that he/she will inform us immediately in case his/her license is revoked by authorities.
- The user represents and warrants that he/ she does not have any ongoing legal cases regarding his/her veterinary practice anywhere in India.
- Exactness Not Guaranteed: We hereby disclaim any guarantees of exactness as to the efficiency of the services offered by Chien Technologies Private Limited directly to the users, and/or indirectly through some of its users, to the other remaining users. We make no committed guarantee that the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Application shall be fully in accordance with your expectations, express or otherwise. Please note that we shall not be responsible for errors introduced by you in the upload and/or download or retrieval process, whether in relation to the data submitted and/or collected using the Application, or otherwise, errors in user-selected options. Please review any content, information, or data you submit prior to its upload.
You are solely responsible for every material or information, data, or content uploaded to the Application. We do not review the material or information, data, or content in any way before it appears on the Application. We do not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the material or information, data, or content of any user or any such matter generally posted or uploaded to the Application.
- Intellectual Property Rights: This Application is the official mobile application and website (www.vetolution.com), and the sole property, of Chien Technologies Private Limited. This Application and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to rights in the Application as a database) in its design, text, graphics, audio, etc., and the selection and arrangement thereof belong to Chien Technologies Private Limited or its respective licensors. The trademarks, logos and trade names depicted in this Application are proprietary, and belong solely, to Chien Technologies Private Limited, save for any trademarks, logos, and brand names of other third party users or licensors. Commercial reproduction, distribution, or transmission of any part or parts of this Application or any information contained therein by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of Chien Technologies Private Limited is not permitted.
You are granted a limited license to access and/or download the materials so available on this Application. The grant of this limited license is conditional upon your agreement to and compliance with all these Terms. Any other use of any of the materials on this Application including reproduction (for any purposes other than those pre-approved by Chien Technologies Private Limited), modification, distribution, or republication, without the prior written permission of Chien Technologies Private Limited is strictly prohibited, and is a violation of Chien Technologies Private Limited’s intellectual property rights.
We continuously solicit feedback from users and update our service for the benefit of our users. You further agree that any feedback or ideas you provide to us regarding the Application or any suggested improvements thereto shall be the exclusive intellectual property and proprietary information of Chien Technologies Private Limited.
- Links to Third Party Sites:
The Application may contain links to other websites and applications ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. The Linked Sites have been displayed on the Application solely for the purpose of convenience, and the inclusion of any Linked Site does not imply endorsement of, or any association with the operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns of, the Linked Sites. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information in your individual capacity before undertaking any reliance on information contained on the Linked Site.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon), asserted against or incurred by us by virtue of any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant, agreement, or obligation to be honoured by you pursuant to these Terms.
- Disclaimer of Warrant: THE APPLICATION AND ITS COTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION MAY NOT BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WHILE WE MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ACCURATELY DISPLAY THE ATTRIBUTES OF SERVICES, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE AND ERROR-FREE. REFERENCES AND LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF INDEPENDENT COMPANIES MAY APPEAR ON THE APPLICATION. THESE REFERENCES AND LINKS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Payment for Services and Refund Terms and Conditions:
- We strive to provide the best possible experience while you use the Application and avail of the services. Therefore, you agree that you shall be entitled to any service(s) vide the Application only upon completion of the payment for the same prior to the service(s), such that the amount for the same may vary depending on various factors. By using the Application, you understand that once you initiate or make a payment for a service, you agree that such amount paid shall not be refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- We have updated our Application as of 05/02/2019, and have hereby introduced a new service, viz. VETconnect which shall connect Doggie the App users to VETolution users for consultation.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR VENDORS, OR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF OURS OR OF ANY OF THEM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLICATION OR OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES THAT YOU OPT FOR FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY, OR INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR INAPPROPRIATE OR UNAUTHORISED USE OF THIS APPLICATION OR ITS CONTENT OR OUR SUPPLIED SERVICES. WE SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE TO AND/OR DUE TO I,E, AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION, DATA, AND/OR CONTENT SUBMITTED BY YOU ON THE APPLICATION.
- Termination of Use:
- We absolutely reserve the sole and final discretion to immediately or otherwise suspend or terminate your use of the Application by reason of your breach any of these Terms in any manner whatsoever or of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations for the time being in force.
- Upon termination of your use of the Application, we may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Application and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Application will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Application.
- All provisions of these Terms shall survive termination/suspension/discontinuation of use of by you of your account on the Application.
- Other Uses of Your Information: We shall use any/all information, data, or content submitted by you to enable us to provide or continue providing services vide this Application. We may further use it for various purposes, including without limitation ascertaining the general location of the users. We may also share with you other information about us, the Application, our other applications or services, our products, sales promotions, newsletters, etc. We further reserve the right to disclose the information, data, and/or content shared by you on the Application or shared by any other user in relation to your account on the Application when such other user is enabled by us to do so, to the concerned authority if so required by and laws, rules, or regulations for the time being in force or for the purposes of any judicial, administrative, or other similar proceedings when called upon by the concerned authority to do so, irrespective of whether such proceeding(s) is/are initiated by us or by a third party.
- Revisions to the Application and the Policies Thereof, Terms Included: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make changes to the Application, including but not limited to, features, interface, policies, etc., of the Application without any notice to user. We reserve the right, at our sole and final discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Application, if and when the aforementioned revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you shall not use the Application.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: This Agreement shall be governed by and constituted in accordance with the laws of Republic of India. All differences and disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be referred an arbitrator mutually appointed by the Parties hereto, such that the arbitral award shall be final and binding. The place and seat of arbitration shall be Mumbai and the language of arbitration shall be English.
- Contact Information, Questions, and Complaints:
Please address all correspondence to:
Chien Technologies Private Limited
101, Amar Building, Amar Prem CHS
Versova, Mumbai, India